Why is knowing how to lead others through change so important? When organizations attempt to change, they often fail to live up to their potential for many reasons. There are many reasons why change initiatives fail more often than they succeed.
This course will show you how to avoid those mistakes and implement change positively and successfully. After you’ve completed this course, you’ll be able to:
- Recognize the stages in the normal cycle of change.
- Identify typical responses to change and how to handle each type.
- List ways to overcome resistance.
- Describe the process to implement change strategies.
- Recognize the elements of effective change communications
- Lesson 1: Understanding Change Responses
- Lesson 2: Leading the Change
- Lesson 3: Communicating and Anchoring the Change
Case Study: Apply What You’ve Learned